Sunday, January 1, 2012
Happy New Year!!!
Last night we celebrated the birth of a new year and oh boy what a new year it will be. Something inside is telling me that 2012 is going to be a big 'setting up', 'putting things into pace' kind of year. I am excited to watch my two gorgeous boys grow and for my Love and I to start really getting some balls rolling. A little cryptic I know, but 2012 is a NEW YEAR and one that I am embracing with massively open arms!
This year I thought I would briefly jot down a few of my goals for the year. I want to put them out there so I can look back on them and remind myself of where I am going.
1. Financial Freedom- start to embrace and put in motion some financial goals to set our family up for the future.
2. Embrace a more holistic eating plan- try to get back to eating as close to the source as possible as often as possible. (This will also be passed on to the boys... ha! Let's see how that goes!!!)
3. Exercise more- netball:-)
4. Spend some more time on me and not feel guilt about it- gym, pilates, read, blog, paint/craft.
5. Create some major memories and record them for my little cherubs- Jet will start soccer this year, Brodie is growing at rapid speed.. I NEED TO CAPTURE THIS!
6. Embrace and rock the big 30!!!