Friday, March 4, 2011

Marching into Bathrooms




March image from Anna Spiro

















Can you believe we are in March already! March in our house hold is all about birthdays!!!! With mine in the middle of the month and my dearly beloved at the end it is cake and candles all month long!

This March also signifies lock up stage of the reno and a need for me to make the final decisions on the 3 bathrooms. I am excited and terrified all at the same time and really, if money was no object it would be all about free standing baths, semi recessed his and hers separate floating vanities and mosaic tiles from floor to ceiling in clean whites and accessorised with Missoni bath towels. One can dream!

Instead is is all about function, non dating fixtures/colours and zero shower screens. ( I hate shower screen and with a concreter husband one can only imagine the amount of dirt and grime builds up on those hated glass panels)

Here are some of my inspirations for the en suite, kids bathroom and guest downstairs bathroom.

Bathrooms from
H&G
Homelife
Reece Plumbing

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to come round & use your new guest bathroom :) I think I'll have to stay a night....just so I can use it LOL!! xo

    ReplyDelete