Friday, February 18, 2011

I Dream of Kitchens!








Its that time and I am madly getting quotes for our new kitchen. It won't be our last kitchen (oh no, moving is in my blood with my parents being builders and me now living in 21 houses in the past 28 years!) and at some stage may even be a rental kitchen so I need to keep it as functional, durable, cost effective and neutral as possible.

I am loving the white on white with the stainless steel appliances, draws, draws and more draws. I find that I loose so much space with standard cupboards.

My dream kitchen would also comprise of polished concrete floors (maybe even bench top), bi-fold servery, galley style bench in marble and a glass splash back with my special touch wallpaper. And for mt fridge and dishwasher to be concealed behind the cabinetry. Oh how I can dream!

Happy Friday:-)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment